Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SweetTeaLovin' Etsy Shop Coming Soon!




Hey Y'all!

Here are just a few of my beauties going into the Etsy shop soon! I am very excited about them and also have already sold a few and there on their way to.....FRANCE! I am so thrilled and speechless. Pictures of these will be featured today, but also once they arrive they will be featured in FRANCE!! Ya! Enjoy these and as well I do custom orders and there is so much more to come this is just a preview! 


This is what I call a barefoot bluejean night! This is a pin that can go anywhere you want to add some sweetness!


Baseball pin that can go on a bag, computer case, shirt, pants, wherever you want to add a little sweetness!



Have this one going into the Etsy Shop!
This is one of the ones that are on its way to France!
 This one is on it's way to France as well!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment